These terms and conditions (the 'Terms') are the terms on which this website and Our various chat services and recorded services, as more particularly described in clause 3 below, (the "Services") are made available to you ('You'). By accessing the Website or Services You agree to be bound by these Terms.
1. INFORMATION ABOUT US/ GENERAL INFORMATION1.1 We are Casual Encounters, 'We'/ 'Us'/'Our'/'CE').
1.2 If you have any questions, complaints or comments on this Website then you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or on 0844 448 4039.
2. DISCLAIMERAll content is provided as entertainment services and all content providers (members) are over 18 years
3. SERVICEWe provide various entertainment services for You to choose to receive including the following:
3.1 Live and Interactive Voice (IVR) Services: We provide a range of live person-to-person voice services and recorded services available via a variety of premium rate and 0800 numbers that enable callers to chat to our Babes and listen to pre-recorded content or exchange messages.
Your use of these Services is charged at one pound and fifty five (55) pence per minute plus your Providers Access Charge for 09 access numbers and it is free to call 0800 numbers but the service is charged to your credit or debit card. This Service can not be accessed from outside the UK. Charges for your use of the Service will appear on and be paid for via your phone bill.
Calls are recorded inline with PhonePayPlus regulations.
3.2 The telephone service is provided by or technical infrastructure is provided by Casual Encounters.
3.3 All sales and transactions are final. CE does not guarantee the availability of a refund, whether in website account credits (hereafter, "Tokens") or money, for any reason. CE may provide refunds at its own sole discretion; however, it is under no obligation to do so. Please see our Billing Help page for more information. Tokens have absolutely no cash value and are for entertainment purposes only. Unused tokens are not eligible for any full or partial refunds. CE may modify the number of tokens held in your account for any reason(s), including but not limited to: purchases, refunds, chargebacks, fraud, customer support issues, technical errors, account inactivity, penalties or fines.
3.4 The fees for using this website are set forth and provided to you in the Instructions and Features page and in other places through out the website. CE may change the fees, or introduce new fees at any time.
3.5 Any purchase you make at this website must be paid for using a payment method of which you are the owner or authorized signer.
3.6 You are liable and responsible for all purchases made on your account with Us, regardless of whether or not the purchase is made by someone else, regardless of whether or not the purchase was authorized, and regardless of the true owner of the payment method used to fund the purchase.
4. COPYRIGHT/COPYRIGHT LICENCE
4.1 You may not use the Service, this Website or any part(s) thereof for any purposes other than for Your own personal use nor for any commercial purposes including, without limitation, leaving or distributing advertisements or promotions or offering, either directly or indirectly, services or goods for sale.
4.2 Your use of the Service, this Website and their contents grants no rights to You in relation to Our intellectual property rights including, without limitation, trade marks, logos, graphics, photographs, animations, videos and text or the intellectual property of third parties in this Website and its contents or comprised in any of the Services.
4.3 You may not, without limitation, copy, reproduce, republish, post, broadcast, record, transmit, commercially exploit, edit, communicate to the public or distribute in any way the Website and its contents, the Services or any part(s) thereof.
4.4 Any use other than that permitted under this clause 3 may only be undertaken with Our prior express authorisation.
5. YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE/ VISITOR MATERIAL AND CONDUCT5.1 You agree that in using the Service and Website You will not:
5.1.1 use the Service or Website in any way that may lead to the encouragement, procurement or carrying out of any criminal activity;
5.1.2 use the Service or Website for any purpose other than Your personal use, nor for any commercial purposes including, without limitation, leaving or distributing advertisements or promotions or offering, either directly or indirectly, services or goods for sale;
5.1.3 record or leave any content or act in any manner which is defamatory, in breach of copyright or may have the effect of being harassing, threatening, abusive or hateful or that otherwise degrades or intimidates an individual or group of individuals on the basis of religions, gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, age or disability, or that is illegal;
5.1.4 record or disclose personal data regarding another Service user or person including, without limitation, their email, address or other contact details that would enable another Service user to contact them without their express consent; or
5.1.5 use the Service or Website to engage in discussion of any subject that is illegal or grossly offensive.
5.2 Please note that We record all live calls & may, at Our discretion monitor or record calls or messages for the purpose of ensuring compliance with these Terms, for training purposes and to investigate any complaints.
5.3 We reserve the right to suspend, restrict or terminate Your access to the Service at any time without notice at Our discretion where You are or We suspect that You may be in breach of these Terms.
5.4 We reserve the right to edit or delete any and all text, audio and video messages which We consider to be in breach of these Terms.
5.5 Where arranging to meet another user through the Service it is recommended that You inform a friend of Your plans and arrange to meet in a public place.
5.6 You are solely responsible for the Content that you post on this website or otherwise transmit to other CE users. By posting Content on this website, you automatically grant, and represent and warrant that you have the right to grant, to CE and visitors of CE, an irrevocable, perpetual, non-exclusive, fully-paid, worldwide license to use, copy, perform, display, and distribute such information, rights of publicity and Content and to prepare derivative works of, or incorporate into other works and other media, such information and Content, and to grant and authorize sublicenses of the foregoing.
Code of conduct
5.7 You agree that you will not post, or otherwise distribute or facilitate distribution of any Content that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files, or programs that are designed or intended to disrupt, damage, or limit the functioning of any software, hardware, or telecommunications equipment or to damage or obtain unauthorized access to any data or other information of any third party;
5.8 You further agree to use only your own account to login to this website, establish a secure password, and to not make your login credentials available to anyone else. You agree that you are responsible and liable for any actions on your account even if they are performed by a third party.
6. YOUR LEGAL OBLIGATIONS6.1 You must be 18 years of age or over to use any Service. If We discover or suspect that You are not aged 18 years or older then We may bar or terminate Your access to the Service without notice. By using and/or viewing this website, you represent and warrant that you have the right, authority, and capacity to enter into this Agreement and to abide by all of the terms and conditions of this Agreement and that you are at least 18 years old (or 21 years old in any location where 18 is not the age of majority) and you are interested in and wish to have access to sexually-explicit content. The materials that are available within this website should not be accessed by anyone who is younger than 18 years old (or 21 years old where 18 is not the age of majority) or who is offended by such materials or who does not wish to be exposed to such materials.
6.2 You agree to compensate us if any claim (including any legal fees in relation to such claim or damages) is made by a third party in respect of any matter in relation to or arising from Your use of the Service or Website including any breach or suspected breach of these Terms or Your violation of any law or the rights of a third party.
6..3 By using and/or viewing this website you represent and warrant under penalty of perjury the following:
1. That you are an adult, at least 18 years of age (or 21 years where 18 is not the age of majority).
2. That you will not permit any person(s) under 18 years of age (or 21 years where 18 is not the age of majority) to have access to any of the materials contained within this website.
3. That you understand that when you gain access to this website, you will be exposed to visual images, verbal descriptions and audio sounds of a sexually oriented, frankly erotic nature, which may include graphic visual depictions and descriptions of nudity and sexual activity. You are voluntarily choosing to do so, because you want to view, read and/or hear the various materials which are available, for your own personal enjoyment, information and/or education. Your choice is a manifestation of your interest in sexual matters which, you believe, is both healthy and normal and which, in your experience, is generally shared by average adults in your community. You further represent and warrant that you are familiar with the standards in your community regarding the acceptance of such sexually-oriented materials and the materials you expect to encounter are within those standards. In your judgment, the average adult in your community accepts the consumption of such materials by willing adults in circumstances such as this which offer reasonable insulation from the materials for minors and unwilling adults, and will not find such materials to appeal to a prurient interest or to be patently offensive.
4. That you represent and warrant that you have not and will not use and/or view the website(s) in a restricted location - namely a place, country, or location in which doing so would, or could be deemed a violation of any law, regulation, rule, ordinance, edict or custom.
7. OUR LEGAL OBLIGATIONS AND LIMITS ON LIABILITY7.1 Some of the content posted via the Services is third party content and therefore We do not always have control over the contents of communications made by or between Service users and can not be held liable for any contents of or consequences of such content. You must be aware that any information provided by another Service user may be incorrect or misleading and it is Your responsibility to take precautions and use common sense when using the Service and providing any information to another user or in a recorded message. You may find other Service users’ use of the Service offensive, harmful or deceptive and You should also be aware that the Services may involve persons playing roles and pretending to be something that they are not.
7.2 Nothing in these Terms shall exclude or limit Our liability for fraud or for death or personal injury resulting from Our negligence or the negligence by Us, Our employees or agents.
7.3 Whilst We use all reasonable endeavours to correct any errors or omissions as soon as practicable once they have been brought to Our attention, We do not warrant that the information provided via the Service itself will be free from errors or omissions.
7.4 We do not warrant that the Service will be available uninterrupted and in a fully operating condition.
7.5 Access to this Service may be suspended temporarily and without notice in the case of system failure, maintenance or repair or for reasons reasonably beyond Our control.
7.6 Save to the extent that nothing in this clause 7 shall restrict Your statutory rights (including Your rights to receive a reasonable standard of service) all content and services in the Service are provided on an 'as is' and 'as available' basis. We do not make any representation or give any warranty (whether express or implied) in respect of this Service or its content, including, without limitation, any advice given (on a personal or general basis) and statements made by advertisers on or via this Service. Any decisions or action taken by You on the basis of information provided on or via the Website are at Your sole discretion and risk and You should obtain individual professional advice where necessary.
7.7 Our liability in tort, contract, negligence, pre-contract or other representations or otherwise arising out of or in connection with and/or these Terms shall be limited in aggregate to the net payment to Us from You in relation to the relevant Service session.
7.8 We will co-operate with any regulators (including, without limitation, PhonePayPlus (the premium rate services regulator)), law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing Us to disclose the identity of or locate anyone breaching clause 5.1 or otherwise for the prevention or detection of crime or the apprehension or prosecution of offenders. There may be other circumstances in which We may be required by law or may exercise our discretion to disclose information about You or Your use of this Service to such persons.
8. CHANGES TO THESE TERMS8.1 We are constantly looking for new ways to improve our Services and to enhance Your experience. We therefore reserve the right to amend these Terms at any time. All such changes will take effect once they have been posted on Our website and You will be deemed to have accepted any such changes by Your use of this Website from such time.
9. SEVERANCE9.1 Each provision of these Terms shall be constructed separately and independently of each other and the invalidity of any one part shall not affect the validity of any other part.
10. GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION10.1 These Terms shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of England and Wales (or, where this is not permitted by applicable law, the country of Your domicile). Disputes arising in connection with these Terms shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales unless this is not permitted by applicable law, in which case the courts in the country of Your domicile shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
11. GENERAL11.1 Please note that prices as advertised in the press and generally may be subject to change and therefore it is important that You review these Terms and the Website before using the Service to ensure that You are aware of the latest charges that will apply. All such changes will take effect once they have been posted on Our Website and You will be deemed to have accepted any such changes when You next choose to use the Service.
11.2 You may print or save a copy of these Terms for Your reference but the most up to date version of these Terms will always be made available here whilst this Website is operational. However, We will not file a copy of these Terms as they specifically reflect Our agreement with You.
11.3 These Terms are only available in the English language.